Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer [review]




I'm back at it again with another skincare product review. And it's by a brand you've probably seen many times on my blog. I continue to review their products because I want to show that there is a cheaper alternative when it comes to skincare products which also gives amazing results. Valencia is one of them. They a brand that use all natural ingredients and is perfect for my sensitive skin. 


This Brightening Moisturizer Will:



  • Lighten dark spots
  • Restore skin radiance
  • Even skin tone
  • Diminish fine lines
  • Provide all-day hydration

Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.

KEY INGREDIENTS:



  • Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
  • Kojic Acid: Controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
  • Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
  • Safflower Oil: Repairs skin's natural moisture barrier and provide superior skin protection.
  • Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment

Now, I've been using this for about 2 weeks and so far I can't find any complaints. I haven't broken out yet and it is very light weight and moisturizing. Sometimes I even just put this moisturizer on without any other skincare products before work and my face is ok for majority of my shift. I do not think this lasts the entire day for me because of my skin type but you have to understand that every skin is different. My chin area gets really dry but then my nose and forehead gets super oily (in general). After applying this product, it cannot withstand both. By the end of my shift, my T zone area is a bit oily and my chin area is again dry - but I don't necessarily blame the product for that - i think that's just my skin going back to it's natural state pre-moisturizer. This is why I say that I don't think the moisturizer lasts 24 hours. However, in my opinion it is a good time to wash your face again and reapply. They say the best skincare method is to just keeping your skin clean so just like you brush your teeth midday, why not wash your face in the process as well?

They provide a good size product in such a sleek packaging. My only issue I think with this brand is that EVERY SINGLE PACKAGE LOOKS THE SAME. The label is also the same, with the same font so if you have more than one product on your vanity, you will get confused. You have to really look and read the product before using and although this is not a bother to most people, but I know there are others who usually just choose their skincare products off their vanity just by looking at the packaging itself. The moisturizer does stand out because it is bigger than the other products that I have by them however, if they start coming out with more products with that size, it may be confusing again. 


I give this product a 3.5/5. I can't give it the full 5 because I have other products that I love so much more BUT I probably will fit this in somewhere in my skincare rotation. 


If you want to check out other reviews I've done by Valencia, click the following links:



xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

...