Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Revitalize and Detoxify Skincare for the bold and hungry [Clay mask & Serum]

All Natural~ Organic vibes~
A lot of chemicals in a lot of skincare and make up products these days can cause damages to our skin in the long run so what better way to play it kind of safe by using natural organic products. Although it is a big on the pricer side, BUT when it comes to your skin - you can spend an extra buck or two for good outcomes. Now, I have tried Valentia products in the past and it never disappointed. So I'm coming again with with another two products that are worth mentioning.

Tip: Little goes a long way, especially in the beginning of any start of a new product. So be careful when you start any new product, it may startle your skin at first so slowly ease the new product into your skincare regimen.



for more valentia product review: click here

Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum - Natural & Organic Ingredients - Includes Wakame (Seaweed), Lactic Acid, Licorice, Gotu Kola and Argan Oil

Not that I need any "lifting" cream at the moment but its never to late to start as a prevention method. I don't use this product often, maybe mostly at night. Using  pea size amount and applying near the areas where fine lines are definitely appearing due to a lot of emotions and my neck area.

Things I've noticed after using this product:
  • Soft skin
  • the serum itself isn't too heavy on the skin but still heavy for my taste as a going out serum
    • it does recommend using it in the evening time (but theres no definite rules in skincare in my opinion)
  • ORANGE, CREAMSICLES, CANDY - if you don't like strong smell - this is not for you
  • As for results - it seems too soon to really determine, plus due to lack of actualy fine lines and such, I couldn't really tell the benefits in such a short period of time except that my face did feel hydrated. 
  • Did not break me out

KEY INGREDIENTS: 

- Wakame Bioferment (Seaweed): Increases skin oxygen consumption to detoxify and boost antioxidant defense.
- Gotu Kola: Lessens the appearance of scars and increases skin firmness.
- Lactic Acid: A natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that increases skin cell turnover, for healthier renewed skin.
- Licorice: Lightens unwanted pigmentation and corrects skin discoloration.
- Argan Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamin E, this oil reduced water loss and protects skin's resiliency and elasticity.

Conclusion: for a 20 something year old, this might be just an extra step. Prevention I still agree on but I gravitate more towards combination products with "anti-aging" properties in it. Probably will end up giving it to my mom, but I thought I would give it a try and share my words before I send it off to it's new owner.

You can find the product here



Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask - Natural and Organic Ingredients - With Kaolin Clay, Hisbiscus & Cranberry Fibers 


If you have REALLY sensitive skin, I would not recommend this - it may be irritating. However if you don't have that problem, this is for you. The mask itself if very grainy, which makes it a great exfoliant. After you scrub and leave it on for a few minutes or however long the instructions states, it becomes a mask! Once rinsed off, my skin felt AMAZING. I personally left it on for about 10 minutes and boom. 

Things I've noticed after using this product:
  • soft smooth skin - thanks to the exfoliant
  • smell is strong
  • no dry patches
  • no huge pores
  • skin has been getting nicer, clearer



KEY INGREDIENTS

- Kaolin Clay: Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin. 
- Plant Stem Cells: Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soother the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
- Spirulina: A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
- CoQ10: Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.
- Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers: Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles.


Conclusion: I'm obsessed with masks and try to do it at least once a week - it is definitely within my rotation of products.
You can find the product here

xoxo


disclaimer: Products provided by Valentia, however, words are 100% my own



No comments :

Post a Comment

...