SKINCARE SKINCARE SKINCARE! Here are my favorite skincare products on rotation at the moment and I am seeing RESULTS! Click the video above or read my review below for the full details but I highly recommend these!
- "INVINCIBLE Root Cell Anti-Aging Serum (0.27 fl. oz | 8 ml): This serum has been clinically proven to improve the skin’s natural hydration and reduce the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles, while also firming and smoothing. It helps restore the skin’s overall radiance, promotes an even skin tone and healthy glow."
- AMAZING! Very watery so a little big goes a long way. Pea size can probably cover half your face.
- "SLEEP TIGHT Firming Night Balm (0.5 fl. oz | 15 ml): Reinforcing the skin’s natural moisture content, this balm aids firmness and tone while helping to restore elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles."
- MEH~ This wasn't my favorite because the balm consistency. It was too oily for me - it felt very heavy on the skin. This shouldn't be too big of an issues because you apply it at night but for me personally, it wasn't my cup of tea. I like that fresh clean feeling you get which I experienced from the other three products.
- "NEW DAY Gentle Exfoliating Grains (1.4 oz. | 40 g): A potent, all-inclusive skincare treatment, the grains cleanse, exfoliate and clarify in one step for fresh, clear skin."
- AMAZING! CRAZY TO ME THAT IT WORKS. The product is very gentle to the skin and you barely notice it. This is what makes it perfect for sensitive skin. The smell is a little bit on the oatmeal milk maybe even a little nutty side (hard to describe) but isn't too strong. You will be amazed on how well it works.
- "RISE ‘N SHINE Daily Moisture Lock (o.5 fl. oz. | 15 ml): This lightweight day cream soothes the skin, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and delivers a renewed sense of firmness and elasticity."
- PRETTY GOOD. This locks in the moisture very well which also makes me believe the serum you put on underneath is sinking into her skin throughout the day.
- First Aid Beauty
- It does what it claims. INTENSE HYDRATION. The product itself is pretty thick and feels thick in the beginning but it goes away after a few minutes. Does not leave any oily residues.
- Clinque Smart Custom Repair serum
- Serum cleared a lot of my redness and blemishes. My skintone was evened out and it was brighter.
- Estee Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum
- Very moisturizing and lightweight. Cleared a lot of my redness and blemishes. This product is a keeper.
- Shiseido IBUKI refining moisturizer
- Very moisturizing. Using this along with the clinque or estee lauder serum really help clear a lot of my redness and blemishes. I've gotten compliments and if you had my skin growing up this is a skicare revelation.
- Mario Badescu drying lotion
- WORKS! You look crazy for a couple hours but it is worth the crazy. Make sure you don't shake the product, just get a Q-tip and dip it straight into the bottle until you reach the pink goopy part and then apply. It may sting a little and the smell is kind of punches you in the face so don't inhale it too much.