Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Manus x Machina - Fashion in the Age of Technology

Manus x Machina
Fashion in the Age of Technology

Looking for something to do this summer in NYC? Check out The Met and their new exhibits. One in particular that I would like to mention is the fashion exhibit. Manus x Machina - Fashion in the Age of Technology. It was absolutely BREATHTAKING. Fashion is my passion (obviously) and literally the pieces displayed is every girls dream. You see designs from top designers in the world and their take on the theme. Some were hand sewn, hand made while others were 3D PRINTED!? like whoa~~

The exhibit was a lot bigger than I imagined it to be and even better than I expected. The exhibit is two floors and halls and halls of just pure bliss and awe. I really can't say enough about this exhibit except you should definitely take a look. 

Here's a sneak peak and a few of my favorites. I hope this encourages you to go because these pictures really don't do justice. You really have to be there to see every detail at every angle to really see the amazingness of each design.










NOW through August 17


xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

...