Saturday, April 30, 2016

It didn't work out and I am thankful...


Guy #1: It didn't work out because we were too young, but I learned what it felt like to be special

Guy #2: It didn't work out because I saw someone better, and I learned there are "other fish" in the sea

Guy #3: It didn't work out because it was all a lie but I learned how to be strong

Guy#4 It didn't work out because it was all the same and I learned not to make the same mistake twice

Guy #5: It didn't work out because it was superficial, but I learned what I wanted.

Guy #6: It didn't work out because I didn't see a future, but I learned how to love.

When someone walks into your life and you realize why it didn't work with anyone else. Each person was an experience, and a lesson learned. I don't regret it at all. I am thankful for all the emotions I felt with each individual. I am thankful for each individual being part of my life. I am thankful that God showed me all the wrong people, so I could be sure of the right one.


guy #1-6 are not necessarily people I've dated but they were all experience; all are lessons I've learned

No comments :

Post a Comment

...