Friday, June 12, 2015

Get your summer on at the Bauble Bar


It's all the rave. Babublebar.com. And there is a reason why. Super stylish, great quality, & amazing statement pieces. Statement necklaces are a fashion must for me. Anything obnoxious but still stylish always screams my name. It's called a statement necklace for a reason and I love to make a fashion statement. I've bought a few pieces from here and they never disappointed me.



Organic Romania bib [not sold anymore]
Color: Tortoise/Antique Gold
I was really skeptical on getting this in the beginning but I'm SO happy I did. When it came in the mail it was SO BEAUTIFUL. The pictures on the website didn't do justice. The detailing is so intricate and elegant. It is on the heavier side BUT regardless, nothing I can't handle.




Spiked Lily Necklace [not sold anymore]
Color: Clear/Gold
This piece was so "in your face" I had to get it. The spikes screamed fierce.




Pearl 360 Studs [not sold anymore]
Color: Gold
This was all the rage a year ago or so when Rihanna busted them out. Of course their a dupe of the Dior set but these were still a great dupe. The quality is nice and they are super lightweight. Another effortless statement piece that I love.

Product on this site is a bit on the pricier side to my opinion BUT they have such great sales and promotions that is worth waiting for. Definitely sign up for their newsletter because that's where you'll find out first about all the sales and amazing deals!

***disclaimer: Not sponsored. All pieces were purchased myself. ***

xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment

...