Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Battle of the Body Scrubs [ goPURE Naturals vs. WildBath ]

Wild Bath vs. Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub

Today I'm going to do a comparison of two body scrubs that I've tried. Summer is basically here for most places and a body scrub is a great way to get rid of the dead skin layer from all the sweat and nastaaays of being outdoors. 


Image from goPURE Naturals

About the Product (According to goPURE Naturals)
THE SEA SALT BODY SCRUB: Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin Function. Great Exfoliator and Moisturizer.

THE BENEFITS: Fine Grain Dead Sea Salts Exfoliate the Top Layer of Dead Skin Cells to Reveal a New Younger Looking Layer of Radiant Skin. Deeply Moisturizing Oils Infuse Skin With Luxurious Hydration that Lasts All Day


My Words:
Exfoliate. CHECK. Moisturize. CHECK. 
It does do all these things as it claims however, this scrub isn't my favorite thing in the world. The smell is very strong. I can describe it as baby shampoo or baby lotion. 
The product comes as small grains mixed with oily gel-like textured liquid. When scooping up the product, I mostly got the oily part. The product isn't mixed completely but rather separated. 
The application is smooth and it does exfoliate, but it wasn't my cup of tea. It left my skin soft but it felt artificial as if I just applied sun tanning oil. I felt a small film layer still left. 

I prefer using this as a foot scrub. In the summer especially, wearing sandals and such, my feet gets a little more drier and "chapped" so this scrub helps moisturize and exfoliate the dead skin. Ew gross right? But this is a great solution!

To purchase the Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub Click Here
For more products by goPURE Naturals Click Here



Image from Wildbath.com

Now the Wild Bath Body/Face Scrub. This is absolutely amazing and so effortless. A little goes a long way. It is very grainy so it may be a little harsh on sensitive skin (especially for the face), but with a smooth lather motion you will get that baby butt smooth skin that will just make anything glide off your skin. There are MANY MANY MANY scents/flavor that it comes in. This is all natural ingredients which is also why I love this product. The consistency is a paste like with little grains mixed in.

More information about Wild Bath Click Here

Comparison according to my own opinion




**disclaimer: Dead Sea Salt was provided to me by goPURE Naturals [sponsored]
Wild bath was purchased myself [not sponsored]
Words are 100% my own.**

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

...