Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fashion Finds: June Edition


Before it gets too late into the July, Here are my June: Fashion Finds!


I was never attracted to anything like this before but wow. When I saw this in the store my mouth dropped. Just the detailing of the crochet and open back was breath taking. it was even prettier on. Perfect piece for summer!

I'm in LOVE with this sweater! It's actually really nice for one of those cool summer nights to just layer on top of a tank top or a casual dress. Its very soft and the various colors in the garment allows you to match it was many different pieces. 



This was actually a very belated birthday gift from my best friends and I'm obsessed with it. It's an adorable mint color, great for the summer and small enough so I don't have to worry about bulk and have only the essentials. Phone, lipstick, oil blotting sheets, credit cards, & ID. 

I've been debating on getting these for awhile but they were so cute I couldn't resist. Also the price after discount was definitely worth it. I was actually impressed by the quality. 



Follow on Bloglovin

Sorry for the dullness of this "Fashion Finds." I didn't realize how much into into July it was and I'm so busy studying for my Boards. 

Time to shop!



Urban Outfitters: Backless Crochet Top
Urban outfitters: Multi color cropped sweater
Urban Outfitters: Floral silk romper
Kate spade: Mint purse
Baublebar: Pearl 360 earrings


No comments :

Post a Comment

...