Sunday, January 19, 2014

Inspiration where have you gone?





I've been very burnt out lately. Maybe it's because of my internship or if it's because I have so much other things to think about like the future, graduation, THE FUTURE. Wow, thinking about the future is scary huh - because clearly you don't know what to expect. What am I going to do 2 minutes from now? *waits 2 minutes* I'm still listening to Lost in the background, breathing, being hungry. 
I haven't been inspired by anything lately either. A lot of my blog posts always has a story behind it that I don't necessarily share on this blog but the thought process is there and it existed. 
Right now at this moment I don't have a story to tell. 

Goal: Read more books, see some movies, listen to more music 
maybe that will get me kicking. I need my days of solitude. Walking down Newbury Street with my music - straying away from reality for an hour or two to clear my head. That's always one of my favorite times. People watching through the windows at Starbucks. Mmmmm I can taste the white chocolate mocha now. & it tastes good.


No comments :

Post a Comment

...