Thursday, December 19, 2013

Asymmetrical Varsity




I've been posting (or rather lack of posting) everything on PROJECT WXG. However, I felt like changing it up a bit & taking a look in my closet.





Recently bought this varsity sweater from Forever21 because I wanted "another" slouchy oversized cardigan because... well... I like them! Big Slouchy sweaters/cardigans are my favorite this winter; especially for layering.

The asymmetrical skort was a result of my binge shopping spree. I've wanted one for a long time but some of the prices out there was a little ridiculous. Especially for a poor college student. So I discovered this at Forever21 and little did I know - I fell in love with it at first glance!


lawlz - I LITERALLY just bought this sweater and was too excited to take off the tag - silly me





As for the shoes <3 well need I say more? Asymmterically cut booties from Coach to go with the theme of the asymmetrical skort.


This outfit is a bit cold for the winter, but you can always throw on a pair of black sheer tights to fit the cold winter climate.

No comments :

Post a Comment

...