Friday, December 20, 2013

[19] Hello Sweater

Day 19

His - 

Her Reasoning: I failed on making one of his gifts so I had to do some last minute shopping. I ordered this sweater online PRAYING that it would be perfection and as I know it - it WAS! It was delivered precisely at the right time. So I opened it up for him and showed him through webcam. 

His Response: This one I've yet to actually see in person since this was delivered to her home. She opened it for me over webcam lol. It's a sweater from forever 21. It's got blue stripes on a gray background. She said she got it for me cause I'd like the blue. Can't wait to wear it and I'm sure it'll look good too. She's got a good eye for clothing. 

Hers-





His Reason: We walked into an Urban Outfitters and that was the first thing I saw. It was like a light bulb went off in my head and I bought it right away.

Her Response: I'm a sucker for Hello Kitty & I can add this to my tiny Hello Kitty plushie collection :3


-Project WXG

No comments :

Post a Comment

...