Sunday, August 11, 2013

Canada Haul

Didn't buy much, because we were too busy exploring and enjoying the cities and company, but here's a few things we purchased on our trip!

Shot Glasses 
The typical 21+ (or not...) souvenir to buy. We just wanted one from each city/place we went to for our collection.
  • Niagara Falls



  • Toronto:
    • I guess these have nothing to do with Toronto, we realized, but we bought it in Toronto so I guess it semi-counts
  • Montreal
    • Heck, we hated it there so much we didn't take any pictures or even stopped into any souvenir shops
  • (Old) Quebec City


Fucklamode: "To hell with fashion"
French Candaian brand.
  • 2 T-shirts for $29.99 CA - so around $20 each
    • or one for $24
    mine is the white one :3 & there is a girls version but I just like fits of the guys shirts better

  • I see London, I see France, I see graceRy's underpants kekeke...
    • Unisex (I THINK) tighty whiteys: $15.99 CA
      • the reason why I say "I think" is because it looks like the typical boys tighty whiteys and I think on the site it's a males bottom that displays it (also in the crotch area there is a possible opening for...yea... - however, at the store a female manikin was displaying it and hey it fit fine! and it's super cute
yea the under garments were a bit pricey but it was good quality (american apparel), cute, and we needed one more pair each... haha~ don't judge!

Check them out:
FucklaMode.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

...