Sunday, August 11, 2013

Product Empties Skincare Edition

Etude House Skin [mal:gem] fresh (Oil Control Toner) 

I absolutely LOVED this product! I have very sensitive skin so finding skin care stuff is very hard for me without breaking out - no matter how highly recommended something is and how effective they say it is, sometimes it doesn't work for me. So it's more of a trial and error which kind of sucks but hey that's how God made me and I don't question it. Anyways!!!

This is a toner from Etude House. There's various ones in this collection depending on your skin type!! This particular one is for "Oil Control."





Description: [mal:gem] - The Korean word for cleanness, clarity and pureness. Skin Malgeum hypoallergenic toners promote clean, clear and pore complexion with moisturizing and pore cleansing formulas.

FRESH:
A hypoallergenic toner that promotes clean and clear skin complexion. This oil control toner reduces sebum productions without over drying with bamboo extract. Bamboo extract nourishes and moisturizes the skin, while still maintaining a matte finish. Minimizes the appearance of pores by tightening and removing excess impurities. 

Basically, it's as it says. I have very oily skin and especially during the night; my face turns into a grease ball in the morning, a very unpleasant way to wake up! So toner is one thing I always research very carefully. I came across this one when I was in korea the year they first came out and I was skeptical just because my skin is so sensitive  I can't just put anything on. So I ended up not getting it. BUT somehow I gave in to buying it back in the US which obviously turned out to be more expensive - but oh wells. I ordered mine from Amazon and the shipping was really fast and it was packaged nicely so the product wouldn't be damaged. 

I very much hardly finish any beauty product except my acne medication, but this was absolutely awesome! The smell was great the feel on my skin was great.  The toner itself is very watery so you will need a cotton pad to put on the toner. One 250ml bottle lasted me quite awhile (4 months) because I switched on/off with another toner I will talk about. You will feel FRESH~

I have absolutely no bad things to talk about this product. I highly recommend it!!

Shiseido Pureness Balancing Softener (Alcohol-free)


DESCRIPTION:
A refreshing alcohol-free lotion that brings new radiance, softness, and balance to blemish-prone skin. Lightly rehydrates and leaves skin smooth and comfortable.

This is another toner I was using (on/off with the Etude House one) and it's another oil control product - see a pattern here?  This is also another great product along with the other products in the "Pureness" collection. It's a bit pricey for a toner I guess, but totally worth it! It also very watery and it's smell isn't too bad or bothersome. I use this a long with a "Matifying moisturizer" and it makes your face silky smooth. This does decrease the oil on your face really nicely without over drying your skin. 

I would recommend this product as well.

Adult Acnomel

This is obviously as you can see, an acne medicated cream. It is tinted but it only comes in one color, so I don't recommend to use it as an acne concealer unless it really fits your skintone. I've tried it and it looks very blotchy once the cream is dried. I usually use this one at night for the this reason for really severe cases of acne, or fresh ones that you want to go away quick. I've used this for couple years actually and it works great! Just simply put some on the really big ones after you wash your face and put toner / moisturizer on and by the next day the pimple went away or at least shrunk in size. 

Again I would highly recommend this, especially for people who get those occasional pimples here and there and want it gone fast!


No comments :

Post a Comment

...