Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ebates.com


I got introduced into this world of Ebates! I thought, I legit can it be? Giving out money to online shop?? O_o? Sounds suspicious to me!

NOPE! It is quite legit and I just got my first check!

So what it is, is a site that basically gives you a certain amount "Cash back" depending on the day or time period on online stores. What you do is, you go to the site and find your store you want to shop at and go to that store through Ebates website and it tells you how much "Cash back" you can earn! It's that simple. It's a free website and no strings attached... so far.

OH! and when you sign up, you can get a free gift card to up to $10 for certain stores that you can choose from (I chose Target).

Click here and try it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

...