Monday, December 29, 2014

[REVIEW] Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask & Co.





InstaNatural
Hair  care & skincare "using premium organic and natural ingredients in their formulations without the use of harmful alcohols, parabens or sulfates." 

Argan Oil Hair Mask


Photo from InstaNatural

It is a hair mask that is a deep conditioning treatment that "transforms dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair." Also claims to "enhance texture and shine."

About the Product
from InstaNatural 

InstaNatural's Argan Oil Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment designed to transform dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair. Its restorative ingredients - such as Argan Oil, Japanese Green Tea, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil & Vitamin B5 - work together to penetrate hair deep down and deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration to enhance texture and shine. This intensive blend full of organic ingredients also serves to strengthen hair to defend against heat damage and other external aggressors

Key Active Ingredients:
+ Argan Oil
+ Amino Acid Complex
+ Coconut Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Vitamin B5

My Words:
The smell isn't so great in my opinion, but thankfully, it doesn't linger in your hair once your hair dries.

What I noticed with the first time use, is that you need to figure out how much to apply on your hair. I used too much the first time and my hair was heavy and not as soft as I thought it should be. They recommended you to play around with the amount of product you use depending on your hair length and volume so that's what I did after my first attempt. A lot of the product doesn't mean it'll work better.

So I used this product for about 2 weeks before publishing this review so I can really see the longterm effects of this hair mask and I AM IN LOVE! I calculated the amount of product I needed for my hair after a couple of uses and it left it absolute perfection. My hair is super soft and less oily than before. Background story: I wash my hair every other day or every two days and before I used this hair mask, my hair would get really oily and unbearable to handle. However, after using this product It was less oily as I mentioned earlier even during the "non-shower" days. Also during the winter, my hair gets super dry and with this hair mask - it feels more hydrated.

Majority of the time I used it during my shower as a normal conditioner about twice a week. If I have more time, I use the hair mask as instructed by InstaNatural.

I am very impressed with this product because after so many years of dying my hair, I thought it would take expensive hair salon treatment to get it back in shape, but now my hair has never been healthier and soft.

I HIGHLY recommend this product! PLUS it's all natural ingredients!

Purchase this on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MNK9R5Y


Other InstaNatural Products to try: 

Vitamin C Serum


Photo from InstaNatural

The smell isn't too strong. My face is baby's butt smooth after application. I've been using this for about two weeks already and the redness of my face is slowly disappearing and the serum helps hydrate my skin.

How I use the product:
Clean your face and use a toner.
Apply few drops on your fingertips, rub them together and massage into your skin and let it sink in for a few minutes.
Once the serum is dried apply moisturizer on top AFTERWARDS.
I use this twice a day (morning and night)

I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good Vitamin C serum. It definitely comes close to my favorite Ole Henrisksen truth serum.

Purchase this on Amazon.com

Argan Oil (hair, skin, lips, nails)
Photo from InstaNatural

The smell is ok, I don't hate it.

There are MULTIPLE uses for this oil and the few ways I've tried are the following:

Hair: Controls frizzy hair
Moisturizer: Hydrates my skin without it feeling greasy
Nails: Rubbing oil on my cuticles

Still A LOT more ways to use this and still in the process of experimenting.


Purchase this on Amazon.com




**Disclaimer: Products were sponsored to me by InstaNatural but words unless otherwise quoted are 100% my own.**

xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

...