Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Urban Decay Perversion: Bigger, Blacker, Badder (Sample) Mascara Review

Right: perversion
Left: naked eye



I had the honor of getting a sample of Urban Decay's new Perversion Mascara & I actually like. I thought, it's probably going to be same old mascara like any other one (never been a big mascara fan) but WOW! This "glides on" as it claims REALLY well and doesn't clump at all! 

I tried it without any make up except foundation so I could really see the effect of the mascara without it hiding behind eye shadows or eye liner and I'm very happy with this product.

For me, I think this is perfect for those days I don't really want to put eye liner on but at the same time still want to look awake and fresh. 

One thing disappointing is that I thought this would make my eye lashes more fuller because of the whole "bigger, blacker, badder" slogan but then again, maybe I was asking for too much.

Overall, this was a great mascara, definitely might think about purchasing the full size product July 13th, 2014 when it is launched

sample mascara sent


Description on the box


See the right side blacker and bigger (or rather longer)




Eyelash Curler: ShuUmera

Follow on Bloglovin
***Perversion Mascara Sample was sent by Urban Decay***

No comments :

Post a Comment

...