Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Adventure to North End (Boston's Little Italy)


My little adventure started with meeting up with a friend from home. We decided to eat a Neptune Oyster because I've never been there before & since he was from out of town. 



The front door COMPLETELY through me off but after staring at it for about 5 minutes (and probably people judging me HARD for just staring), I decided to walk through. I thought the concept was super cute. 


As an appetizer, we ordered some mussels ("P.E.I. Mussels red curry broth, toasted cashews, cilantro, garlic, lime") which - *SMOOCH* was delicious. I could honestly just drink the sauce - I probably would have if I were alone. No Shame.



I ordered the "Flash Seared Yellowfin Tuna 'Steak Frites' mache salad, shoestring potatoes, haricot vert, red wine demi-glace, dijon" YUM! I actually poured some of the sauce from the mussels on the fried potato sticks/salad and *SMOOCH SMOOCH* EPIC-NESS. The tuna so moist and juicy - no words. The ONLY thing I didn't like was the celery in the salad, but that's just because I don't really like celery.


Dessert was Hazelnut Latte from "Thinking Cup." Always a good way to finish off a meal - especially if you are so full from a huge meal; at least for me it is the icing on the cake.


And of course, you can't skip Mike's Pastry if you're at North End. Cannoli Cannoli CANNOLI<3

No comments :

Post a Comment

...