Wednesday, December 25, 2013

[25] CHRISTMAS TIME - FIFA TIME

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
wish I could make the font bigger, but unfortunately I cannot.

Day 25 - CHRISTMAS DAY!

His-




Her Reasoning: He LOVES LOVES LOVES the Barcelona team. He LOVES LOVES LOVES FIFA 13. haha. Although I will probably be losing some quality time hours with him because of the last two gifts I bought, SO I decided to make him work for it to get his gift with all the layers xD

His Response: I wasn't sure how she was going to top getting me the Lego Marvel Superheroes game but she did! Before opening this, she said I had to take a picture of everything. I swear there were like 10 layers I had to get through before getting to the videogame lol. And she also used some of the wrappings I used on her earlier gifts to wrap this one. Almost as if it was symbolizing our gift giving was coming full circle.

Hers-



His Reason: I was looking through her pinterest for some ideas. She has a board of items that she wants but isn't able to buy just yet. So I was looking through these items to see what I was able to afford and the watch by Kate Spade was one of them. She's been wanting a watch that is very simplistic and I thought this would be the perfect gift to give on Christmas Day.

Her Response: I did not expect this at all. At first I thought it was getting me a sewing machine LOL because the day he actually bought this we were talking and he was saying stuff and I was trying to guess what it was. But I love it! It's so cute and chic and just like the first gift he's ever gotten me "kate spade" <3

-Project WXG

No comments :

Post a Comment

...