Sunday, December 22, 2013

[22] SUIT UP Pony!

Day 22

His-

Her Reasoning: He doesn't own a pair of cufflinks and he's talked about wanting a pair. Found these on Etsy and thought it was appropriate + "How I met your Mother" theme sold me. It's has a little comedic side to it but at the same time it can be professional... maybe~
Ignore the wrong date on the wrapping. Took the picture before I switched around the gifts.

His Response: SUIT UP!!! Another item that I don't have, cuff links! These must be inspired by Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother lol. 

Hers-

His Reason: It turns out every item I bought from Spencer's had to do with My Little Pony lol. But she liked all of them and thought they were cute. That's all that matters.

Her Response: Nice collection to my mini plushies :3

No comments :

Post a Comment

...