Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Audrey & Michelle




Sometimes when  I read Audrey Hepburn quotes, in my head I hear  voice. Two beautiful women of different generations however both very inspirational. Beautiful inside and out, heart of gold. 


Yes everyone has flaws and make probably a million mistakes a day (well I exaggerate~ HOWEVER...) it's not what is important. It's about using those flaws and mistakes to become a better person and learning from them. Building your character from the darkness and shining a positive light to the world. Cliche as it sounds these two women have really inspired me to never give up and to at least try my hardest to be the best that I can be.


As my favorite quote says "Life is like Photography, you use the negatives to develop it." Still to this day I don't know who said this but I LOVE IT! 


I want to say Thank You to these two beautiful women. 

Thanks for showing me that you can keep dreaming no matter what age or time in your life.

"Chasing a dream is never easy, the road can be hard but when one door closes, another opens." - Michelle Phan

No comments :

Post a Comment

...