Saturday, September 7, 2013

3 Concept Eyes Lip Lacquer in the color "Disco."




3 Concept Eyes Lip Lacquer in the color "Disco."
It was actually my first time hearing about this brand from Amber and I didn't know until i received the product that it was a korean brand! 
It's SUPER PINK!! Haven't tried it on my lips yet with full make up but the swatch on my hand was REALLY pretty. The texture was really nice, it wasn't thick at all like lip gloss. Also, it was a nice matte finish. Overall I LOVE it! I'm researching other products that they have because I've heard a lot of good things about them from a friend. So excited!




I've never won anything before on YouTube so this was pretty exciting! 
I guess I caught her right when she was online because I messaged her my information and she was quick to reply. Amber was super sweet and really nice!

You guys should check her out:

YouTube:

Online Shop:

Online Shop Facebook Page:

Blog:

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH AMBER!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

...