Wednesday, March 25, 2015

"It's my birthday and I can wear whatever I want to"


HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY GRACERY!

Your birthday (and you know, any day I suppose) is a day you can look absolutely fabulous without anyone saying, "why is she so dressed up." pfft "I look like this eryday gurl!" Haha I kid.

My birthday is coming up and not that I have anything planned in particular but here's a few outfits I came up with that may give you inspiration on what you might wear on your birthday! Regardless of what you're doing, you can always look good.

Outfit 1: Girly flirty
When I saw this dress I loved the detailing. Gives you a little sexy appeal with the caged top but also gives a younger vibe with its baby doll silhouette & flowyness. Reminds me of the dresses Missmindful draws on her characters. And a pop of color with my new phone case!



Dress: Vinted seller
(But you can also find it here)
Shoes: BCBG 
Case: Moschino 







Outfit 2: Ba ba ba ba - Bad girl
Who doesn't want to be a BA (bad ass) girl. Leather always screams BA or Edgy. This outfit doesn't hide your girly side entirely, due to the floral print dress, but it does give it a punch.


Jacket: Forever 21
Dress: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Shoes: Jessica Simpson







Outfit 3: Casual (just like the style, don't need an extravagant title)
Denim is the definition of casual and this chambray shirt just knock it out of the park because it's super soft and comfortable. Moto black pants gives it a bit of an edge and a pop of sparkle with golden tone sneaker wedges.



Shirt: Abercrombie&Ftich
Moto Pants: Banana Republic
Bag: DailyLook
Shoes: Steve Madden









Outfit 4: Date with Netflix
The shirt is actually an early present from my brother & I love it especially because it's the phrase i use quite often to give him advice. Haha he says it's my motto. This is probably my favorite I own right now. So this outfit is inspired by my love for Netflix. You don't always need to go out for your birthday! Not that I am deciding to be antisocial or anything, but with my busy schedule this past month - it'll be nice to just wind down and relax. Probably invite a friend or two, or even with the boy and just chillax, get a lot of junk food, laugh until I get a 6 pack xD




Shirt: Depop Seller
Leggings: Nike
Slippers: Hot Topic


Regardless of what you do, I hope you have a great birthday (whenever that may be) because it's not about the presents, spotlight, or even the cake & candles. I think as long as you spend time with the people you love - especially if you haven't seen them in a while, that's the best gift ever.

Check out my "big girl" birthday wishlist and share yours! 

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

...