Hourglass Primer vs. VS PRO Airbrush FX Illuminating Primer
Got expensive taste but hella broke? There's always another option.
- Glass pump packaging
- White creamy consistency blends out clear onto skin
- Both claim oil free
I do not own this picture
- No odor
- Flawless foundation application afterwards
- Oil free and I feel it to be true; even though a long period of time passed
- PORELESS finish after using stippling brush
- SPF 15
- Please put more sunscreen with higher SPF. This won't be enough for protection.
VS PRO ($18):
- Floral scent
- Can cause Irritation to more sensitive skins
- Smooth silky finish
- But leaves skin a little more oily after a long period of time has passed
- I like the pump on this better because it had a pointier end so it is easier to pump out the product in smaller amounts (just my preference I think).
- SPF 14 - good
- But PLEASE put on a separate sunscreen as well. SPF 14 is not enough.
I recommend either or to be honest - just depends on how much money you are willing to spend. I would say in this case "you really get what you paid for." The Hourglass primer was of course supreme, but the VS PRO wasn't bad either. VS PRO did it's job just slightly subpar in terms of controlling oil.