Wednesday, October 19, 2016

[FROM GRACE WITH STYLE] - Collaboration with Veronique Idea Corp [LYDIA & GRACE]

From Grace With Style*
LYDIA & GRACE - Collab with Veronique Idea Corp
*more info on 'From Grace With Style click here

Our lovely photographer Elena : FLICKR HERE

All jewelry pieces were provided by Veronique Idea Corp.

I had an awesome time doing this photoshoot with these lovely ladies. Although the weather wasn't prime weather, we some how made it work! I learned a lot of things from these girls during this photoshoot. From their faith to what they look for in a guy. I was reminded how important it is to line my goals and vision with God's and that during the times I really can't figure out which direction to go, all I have to do is to really cling on to God and give my entire life to Him and let Him lead me. It was an inspirational weekend. God has given these girls so much talent and I can't wait to see what's next!












On Grace:
Top: Primark
Dress: Primkar
Hat: Top Shop
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Accessories: Veronique Idea Corp 




On Lydia:
Top: Banana republic
Jeans:
Shoes: Top Shop
Jacket: 
Accessories: Veronique Idea Corp












On Elena:
Scarf: _______
Jacket: Thrifted
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sweater: Forever21



On Lydia:
Top
Jeans
Shoes




 On Grace
Shirt: Club Monoco
Tank: Primark
Pants: Banana Republic
Sunnies: ZeroUV
Jewelry: Veronique Idea Corp


On Elena
Jacket
Sweater
Pants
Shoes
Earrings: Veronique Idea Corp













Check out more of our photos HERE


xoxo

Straggler pictures from my own camera






1 comment :

...