Monday, September 12, 2016

Kylie Cosmetics part deux [ Kristen, Exposed, Maliboo, Candy K gloss]

Back at it again with the Kylie Cosmetics line. I'm serious I think I'm addicted. I know I said I wouldn't buy anymore because they were pricy but I just kept gravitated towards her products and I thought it was worth it to get a few more colors. I don't regret it at all. Yes her products are considered "pricey" but if you compare it to Sephora high end products this is normally priced. I still do recommend these products because of their longevity and quality is just beyond what I ever expected. 





Kristen - This such a pretty red with a pinky tone. I'm not one to wear a lot of red lipstick but I wanted to give this one a try because it wasn't a true "candy apple" red. I don't regret it at all. I do have a warm undertone however, this lip color doesn't emphasize it too much.


Exposed - nude with warm undertone. 


Maliboo - nude with a cool undertone.



Candy K Gloss - I didn't like it. I took a chance with this guy because I don't like glosses in general BUT I wanted to give it a try because I just loved the other products but nope. A gloss is a gloss regardless of the brand or price. 

Natural lighting with no flash



Update on my first set of lip kits: This is Candy K Matte. I realized if I don't use it for awhile or just let it sit there on my vanity, a white film develops. It goes away after you give it a good shake but still a bit disturbing for a luxury item. 

My thoughts on the formula and quality is same as the last review so I will link it right here for you to read instead of repeating everything incase you are a returning reader which I thank you.
http://thegracerysh0p.blogspot.com/2016/06/Kylie-lipkit.html

No comments :

Post a Comment

...