Friday, December 19, 2014

THE LIEBSTER AWARDS

Why not - it hurt nobody to pass it on
 I find this an opportunity to meet other bloggers that may need support. There are millions of blogs out there in the interweb, why not help a fellow blogger out with a little exposure and make some friends in the process so here's my nomination!


The Rules



  • You must to mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
  • You must to post eleven facts about yourself.
  • You must answer the eleven questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
  • You must choose five to eleven blogs to nominate and link them in the post.
  • You must create eleven of your own questions for them to answer.
  • You must to let the bloggers know you have nominated them - No tag backs
  • You must nominate blogs with under 200 followers
  • Thank you LIFE.ART.FASHION.EXPRESSIONS for the nomination

    11 Facts:
    1. I have over 50 pairs of jeans
    2. I stress shop
    3. I love photography
    4. I've been "asian blonde" before
    5. I LOVE tobasco sauce on EVERYTHING
    6. My dream bag is Chanel The Boy.
    7. I love DIYs
    8. I'm addicted to Kigurumi Onsies
    9. My favorite soda is ginger ale
    10. I already have my 80% of bridesmaid set for awhile now
    11. My dream engagement ring since middle school is from Tiffanys. 

    Questions:
    1. What is your favorite place to shop?

    I don't know if I have a favorite place to shop - as long as I like the style and it's good quality I'll drop, shop, and slide the credit card

    2. Any pet peeves?

    A lack of response

    3. What made you start blogging?

    I needed a creative outlet from my stressful school life. Plus it's something I've done since middle school using different sources (Geocities, tumblr, xanga, etc.)

    4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

    Europe <3

    5. A day at the spa or shopping on Rodeo?

    I can really use a spa day right now

    6.What are some obstacle you’ve faced with blogging?

    Lack of audience I guess. 

    7. What do you do during down time?

    I like watching netflix

    8. Item in you closet you can’t live without?

    asymmetrical skorts and a basic white v-neck (oops I cheated)

    9. If you could be apprentice for a famous designer, who would it be?

    I'm not exactly sure. 

    10. Do you keep up with the latest fashion trends when it comes down to your personal style?

    I guess I do. I end up on pintrest all the time and look in the fashion section and always gets those fashion emails so keeping up, maybe - but I can't tell if it effects my personal style. If i like it, i'll do it. In the end its just all about me. Wow I sound so conceited but hey personal style is all about you. 

    11. Heels or Flats?

    FLATS! Although heels make your legs look amazing and being a short girl it gives you height, but I just can't walk in them unless their booties. 

    My 11 Questions for you
    1. Dream handbag?
    2. Favorite food?
    3. Favorite pair of shoes?
    4. Ever been in love?
    5. Favorite make up brand?
    6. One make up product you can't live without?
    7. If you were stranded on an island, what  is the one thing that you would hope to have with you?
    8. Guilty pleasure?
    9. Wedged sneakers - what do you think about them?
    10. Holy grail skincare regimen?
    11. How happy are you right now from scale of 1 (no happy) - 10 ( very happy)?

    2 comments :

    ...