Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Calm before the storm



Went to the city with my parents saturday & I had a lot of fun. I haven't been to NYC in a while besides traveling from Boston of course.

Little did I know that a day later I would be a complete mess. Hence the title "Calm before the Storm."

Places I went to:
  • Highline
  • Chelsea Market
  • Magnolia Bakery: Banana Pudding & Red Velvet Cheesecake
  • Laduree: Macarons
  • Halal Guys on 53rd St. & 6 Ave.



Top: Forever 21
Bottom: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Black and White
Hat: Calvin Klein 
Bag: DailyLook
Sunglasses: Nordstrom
Watch: Kate Spade

















Follow on Bloglovin


Shop the look!



2 comments :

  1. I've never been to a Laduree before although I've eaten the awesome macarons. There's also a Magnolia bakery here in Chicago but it was underwhelming... Looks like a wonderful time at NYC though!

    http://RefinedLately.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes indeed they were delicious <3

      hehe thanks - it was such a nice day out!

      Delete

...